skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I swear not to swear so much.
There are many reasons why cursing is bad. Cursing, is an appeal or prayer for evil or misfortune to befall someone or something, as stated by dictionary.com. The act of cursing, as quoted by my Mother, is a disgrace of behaviour, showing that your family has not teach you the right values. Moreoever, cursing is not in the dictionary of a gentleman who practices courtesy. My mother also said that people who curse has limited vocabulary and use the word "f-youknowwhat-k" to strengten any adjective. We should not be vengeful, and let bygones be bygones, we should be forgiving, to forgive and forget. A real man should practise to be a real gentleman, who knows his way, what he needs and need not do.

Will the real Mr. Gentleman please stand up? Why swear? I can remember my Assistant Scoutmaster shouting at a whole bunch of us.. "IS IT VERY FUN TO SWEAR? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT IT? ARE YOU VERY COOL AFTER SWEARING?"
All these thoughts came to me as I was memorizing my drama monologue. I thought I should reduce the number of swear words I use, especially those really rude chinese-cantonese-hokkien ones..
But oh well, a real gentleman only swears when he is really upset about something. A real gentleman only swears when he needs to. He curses at that person when he wants the other individual to have evil or misfortune upon them. He only swears, when he has to.

Fuck Chua Li Li.
No comments:
Post a Comment