2.6.06

P is for Pink Polo

Myers is a shopping centre.. just like Jusco, Parkson etc. While Parkson has brands like Baleno, Myers has brands like Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger etc. And June is like the end of the fiscal year for companies in Melbourne.. heh heh, so sales sales sales! (fuck I'm beginning to doubt my gender.)

Anyways.

Chee Leung, Jay Tsen and I headed to Myers after our last class to get some shopping done. Originally, I just wanted a nice polo tee to go out with, and it struck my thought, the whole Myers is on 20% discount, which includes Polo Ralph Lauren. And when the hell do you see Ralph Lauren on sale?

So voila!





And so, besides the fact that Chee Leung and Jay Tsen got make up, walked around Myers with their make up and Jay Tsen kissed Chee Leung with a big lipstick smacker, nothing much really happened in our 7 hour shopping spree at Myers.

Fucking girls la we.

And she wore what I bought (I think) for her. And she whispered. But is it true? Keep it inside. You don't wanna get bitten again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"eh..can u cook at home tonite ar? cos the THREE of us still wanna shop la.." that bloody ass..haha...nvm la..POLO wei..