29.5.06

Fuck Clark Kent, I'm Superman

Tiok woke me up at 0845 today. Hooorah! Drama in 15 minutes. I dragged myself to the bathroom, had a 1 minute shower, brushed my teeth, got changed, and walked slowly down Queensberry St. to Elizabeth St. Met Koi Koi on the way, turns out I'm not the only late one today. I reached FSC (the furthest class from my accomodation) at 9.03. I am Superman. I was amazed, and I still thought I was Superman, when my drama teacher, Danny asked us to show emotions while expressing our lines, I made anger. I took a box and threw it on the huge black screen used for drama. And it tore/broke. Fuck. After drama, I went down to the city to get myself a nice jacket! It was only AUD$50 and it had the furry furry shit around the neck. And I went to pay off my last Optus bills to get my new THREE! Now I can watch Big Brother on my new 3G phone- Nokia N70! HAHAHA. This phone rocks man. 6111 sucks.


St Kilda's.

Called Momsie, Kien Jeen & Family at night.. did my HOI.. and..

AHHAHAHAHA.

[HiH] Gavin ~Hit me with your Light says:
fark man
[HiH] Gavin ~Hit me with your Light says:
i shuffling on balcony
[HiH] eugtan. says:
HAHAHAHA
[HiH] Gavin ~Hit me with your Light says:
suddenly smell iylia sister smoking weed

I looked up my balcony and saw Gavin looking down. He's in room 911 and I'm 611. Kinda.. Was pretty funny as we were chatting from our balconies.

Done 70% of my History of Ideas assignment. Going to print now and show the tutor tomorrow!

And it's been a while since I posted up super vainpot picture of myself. So here it goes! Furry jacket + N70 camera!





0wnage.

My computer's fucking up again. Just like how it was before I came, MSN & Bitcomet & Gmail wouldn't work, possibly because of some software conflict I don't give a shit about. Just going to reformat it during the weekends because I am not going clubbing, and I AM going to memorise my monologue for my Drama Exam next monday at 9.10 am.

Tomorrow: 5 degrees minimum 15 degrees maximum.

Bye bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't go clubbing..we all don't go.
friday nights, we go Melb Uni and main bola..that one more ons!

Vee said...

You look like a happy little kid who just got candy. So cute. =o)

eugene said...

Candy, really is behind my back.