27.5.06

As-fucking-if

Saturday, and the only time I got out of my apartment is when I went to Maths 1 Support Lecture and to do laundry. Doing laundry is a bitch. Especially when you were too lazy to do laundry last week, so you have like another bundle to do this week. The bed's not made, there are hangers waiting to be used, and there's the jeans I took out from the laundry pile cause I didn't want to wash my jeans. And as-fucking-if that wasn't enough, I washed my shoes today. Washing shoes is a bitch. And as-fucking-if that wasn't enough, I washed both my adidas shoes today.



Today's Subway is buy one free one. So I got quite a cheap lunch, two six-inches sandwiches. Normally I go for a foot-long but that's like around AUD$ 9. Had Bak Kut Teh for dinner and started to download Taking Back Sunday's songs. Awesome. Almost forgot Third Eye Blind for a while just now.


Stephan Jenkins.


Thinking of shifting out again. If I move into Concept Blue, probably gonna get Dinah to join me there. If I move to Grattan St, probably gonna get Choon Kye or someone else.



Damn bored man. Saturday. Should get some studying done.

Fuck Shevchenko going Chelsea. Mahai. AS FUCKING IF LAMPARD AND BALLACK FOR FREE IS NOT ENOUGH.



I have a feeling I'm going to support THE QANTAS SOCCEROOS this World Cup.


AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE! OI OI OI!

I went to watch the match at Federation Square the other night. Skoko with the sixteen minute goal against the Euro 2004 Champions. You should have seen the Aussie Atmosphere that time. I wonder when Malaysia will get into the World Cup. AS FUCKING IF.

Mmmm. "Ahneh, teh o ais satu. Roti bakar sama telur separuh masak," during World Cup.

AS FUCKING IF.

Here's some pics around my room.

My awesome shoe rack.


You know you buy too many clothes when you can't close your closet.


I wake up to my comforter and Jess every morning ;)


And I miss driving.


ImissdrivingImissdrivingImissdriving.

No comments: