19.5.06

The stupid Bitch

Nickname: Whoever who knows Yong De Jun/Adrian Yong's contact, please tell them, their mom, the bitch and I have things to talk.

The dumbest and most fucked up bitch.

She's the Penolong Kanan HEM who seems to push her work to other people like Cik Yap and Ms. Mah and Pn. Chan.

She's the Penolong Kanan HEM who never walks around to check up on the hal-ehwal murid. Possibly cause she's got this really fat ass, I thought her measurements were postcodes.

She's the most useless Penolong Kanan HEM ever. She only knows how to sign the fucking buku putih.

I can bet on it that 80% of the Prefectorial Board hates the shit out of her.

And do you know why among all the students in Bukit Fucking Bintang, I get picked on?

Because she has grudges on me. Because she has grudges on my mom. Because I am Mr. Perfectionist Tan Eugene who wants to do everything. I want to play sports, I want to play Scouts, I want to be a debater, I want to be every fucking thing your son(s) cannot, you bitch.

And I still produce academic results.

So how's that, bitch? Oh, you can't take it. You can't take the pressure that Eugene is doing so well. Damnit, what are you going to do?

I KNOW!!!!

The moment came when Joyce talked to her dad about me and all. And he went to inspect me (sorta) through, of all people, Chua Li Li. And I tell you, she knew how to grab that moment well. Just not well enough. Because what she says contradicts to what I am, and Joyce knows that. Thanks Joyce. I love you la.

"Don't let your daughter mix with Eugene!! Mix with Tan Tze Meng can, but mix with Tan Eugene cannot!!! Even his parents gave up on him!!!"

FUCKING CIBAI.

Kan ni na hai, you think you can simply put words into my mom's mouth? You think you can deny it even when my mom confronted you about it, with tears in her eyes?

You have no fucking right to talk about me like that, you bitch. And yes, I know a lot of people have been talking bad about you, but that's cause you are, you immature stupid whore.

Stop breathing, bitch. You're wasting the oxygen. Thank God your two children didn't take over your genes. Or they'll be downright uglier than they already are. Not to mention, fucking sissies.

This is my fight, bitch. You want to find trouble, find it with me. Don't mention my mother. Come to fucking Melbourne if you want to find fault. I'll win. You know why? Cause I know millions of people who fucking hate you. Some hate you as much as I do. If not, more.

Originally, I wanted to entitle this entry as Chua Li Li. But you're not worth it. However, I dedicate this post to you because I respect your stupidity. It's even more worthy than you. Bitch.

Fuck with me during my high school days. And now fucking with me even after I left. You got a lot of balls, bitch. And just wait till I get back. You must have a lot of jealousy in you. Is it just me better than your son(s) or is my mom just better than you?

So, here's a middle finger to you. Don't fuck with me. Don't fuck with my HUGEASS ego. And most importantly, fucking don't fuck with my mom.

We got unfinished business when I get back to M'sia.

No comments: