19.5.06

Jesus Christ!

Hahahaha I think it's damn funny to use that title after watching Da Vinci Code.
On it's first day of showing.
In Crown Casino
with Janeee!

Ok anyway, Math 2, then Math 1, then nothing-to-do EAP.
Then I went basketball.
Reached home about 830, became Superman.

Took a five minute bath, and ran to Changi's. Ate nasi lemak in 5 minutes, and ran to Jane's house.
On the way running, I realised I was damn stupid and should have taken a tram, because I will be taking one to Crown Casino anyway.

Like probably everyone else other than I-Love-Jesus-Christ people, I think Da Vinci Code was some good shit. Keeps your brain active during the movie.

I think it was one of those movies that made me bite my thumb anxiously chanting to myself "What the fuck is going to happen next? Omg. Why is this happening? What the fuck?"

But Jane said the book was better. The show wasn't as good. And as usual, movies have time as an opportunity cost, and they have scarce resource which in this case, is time.

And they have to buy time. Buy = money. And Dan Brown has no money cause his book is 'only an assumption.' And Eugene has Economics tomorrow morning.

I think it's going to be the first book I read lar.


There's some cool pick up lines in the movie. When Robert Langdon was like telling the French chick she was like the heir of Jesus Christ, she has the blood of Jesus Christ and stuff like that.

Think about it. Let me interpret that in Eugene Dictionary.

"Hey you're the heir of Jesus Christ! HE HAD A FAMILY! Sweet Mother of Jesus (Mary). Hmph.. you do know that there're no more 'incidents' like Virgin Mary. So let's get it on and we can have more heirs of Jesus Christ!"

Hell, it'll get me to bed.

No comments: