17.5.06

Where and when do you find Eugene?

I know you ladies out there have been trying to contact me a lot and you get no replies and stuff like that. As a result, to make things easier for you people, I decided to post up my timetable for the weekdays to show you where I am and it makes things easier for you so that you can 'hit' me at the right time.

Other than my class times, personal study time and lunch/dinner time, you are free to contact me! Convenient eh? ;)



I'm practically free during the weekends so feel free to contact me anytime. Oh except 1400 - 1530 hours on Saturday, cause I'm probably having my Mathematics 1 support lecture.

Oh and guys, if you do contact me, please say hi to your mom for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need a timetable.haha.tues our turn to ffk john..