5.6.06

The Drama Exam, Socceroos & Astorial

I haven't been sleeping on time lately. I think I pulled off my drama exam pretty well this morning. There were like, shitload of people who called me to make sure I went to exam on time. Oh yeah, it's a great day today cause it's like five minute drama exam and I'm free the whole damn day, haha. Among the people who called me were Jon, Shen Jian, Tiok Nee and (lol) Grace. Thanks ;)

I wanted to video my own monologue, but when I went to the drama room, I was quite shy shy cat man. Not so thick face tell Danny (my drama teacher), "Hey Danny help me record can? Thanks!" I went to the drama exam at 0830 so that I could get used to the environment, do some last minute rehearsals and finding focus. This morning was like 6 degrees easily. It's so bloody cold it's not even funny k.


Sejuk sial.

One reason why I was scared I would wake up late was because I was up in College Square last night watching Socceroos VS Netherlands. Fuck Nistelrooy. But Socceroos managed to draw anyway, and that made me buy their jersey. WOOHOOO GO SOCCEROOS! It's a great feeling to be in a country which is in the World Cup.. hahahahahaha Malaysia.

At a quarter before 11, Debbie, some real estate agent took me to inspect Astorial. Pretty nice apartment, semi furnished, AUD$450 a week. But I want to stay in the city.


Master room with ensuite bathroom.


Kitchen: The most important part of the house.



The ensuite bathroom.


The spacious hall for my foosball table.


Balcony to.. heh.


The smaller room. WITH BIG WARDROBE!


Kitchen again.

Oh and I came across this.



If you can't see the label, it says..



So cool man.

No comments: