6.6.06

I trip over everything you say

Skipped History of Ideas tutorial and English today but I went for Literature lecture. The irony of life. Didn't want a bad record on my attendance so I headed to the nearest hospital to get a medical certificate. Hope Felicity (Student Welfare Lady) doesn't read this. Okay lah, I got a lil bit of cold. Nose leaking like Niagara Falls k.

I paid for Tiok Nee's new Prada wallet! Haha. Well, more like when she was going to buy I said "Hey give me the money then I pay for you.. makes me look good, makes you look good cause you look like you got such a generous boyfriend hahahahahahahahaha." and she did!


I think it was this one la.

I feel so rich! Anyway the wallet's really nice.. and white. And the dude who attended us was like "Send my regards to the mamaks in M'sia!". Buhhhladdyy make me miss mamak more only. In situation like this, guys, you know you can only think of one person.


AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE WILLIAM!


I went to inspect Concept Blue. I totally fell in love with it. Just need someone to shift in with me. Concept Blue is like.. awesome man. Problem was, damn a lot people were aiming for it. Check it out.


Bathtub!


Nice moderate hall for foosie foosie!


I love the kitchen.


Wardrobes!

It's nice la. Bout 90 square metres. They showed us another one but it was like AUD$490 a week so I'm not really interested. The view on the room 1309 was absolutely amazing too. Imagine playing foos up there.. overlooking the city.. Damnit can't upload that pic I don't know why. Anyway, it's really awesome la k. Went to Baillieu and finished my Functions and Graph Sketching. I'm loving my hardworkingness. Never did that before. There's something about Melbourne and kiasu that makes me study more here. Heh.

And I just want to break you down so badlyyyy. Think I'm giving up. Don't want to be bitten. Ouch ouch.

No comments: