7.6.06

Smoke, Steaks, Safeway & Scotch Whiskey

Pretty interesting day cause I didn't go to Literature tutorial as well. I got MC lah. Haha. Went back to cook chao fan after my Math 2, then I went to Cydus to DotA. Lol. Charlton for foos later, and the interesting part of the day came after that. I went to CheeLeung's house to cook my steak cause I marinated yesterday and realised I should use an oven to cook it, much more nice to eat mar. But my house got no oven (oh no, the agony of a cook!). So I called CheeLeung up yesterday to tell him that I'm going to cook at his house. Oklar, I preheated the oven and all, then I put the steak inside. Then I went inside his room play his guitar.. damn chun man. Electric guitar. Wah lao. I was damn amazed so I chilled in his room.. then I was like

"Eh, beef suppose to cook very fast wan right?"


Rosemary Thyme Red Wine Garlic Marinade.


He went to check. And the whole house was on smoke :P Haha, so we ate in the smoke. Tasted pretty good though. CheeLeung said the cause of the smoke is cause of the motherfucking load of oil I put on the tray so that the steak doesn't stick onto it. Really funny, haha. But it was beef gravy so we got ourselves Hungry Jacks.. and went to Safeway to get some stuff.

For CheeLeung's birthday about 2 months ago, I was supposed to invite him over to finish my last shot of Black Label. But time always not right. So I bought him the mini Johnnie Walker Black Label. DAMN CUTE MAN. Got myself the Bailey's and Kahlua one too. Too bad they don't have Malibu.



So. Damn. Cuteee!


I headed to the library with Jon after that. Got back at 1.40 am. I can do Trigo, and I am happy.


Yes, you once turn all my grey skies blue.

No comments: