
The N95 totally fucken owns. With the GPS (haven't got it working yet), fucken 5 MP camera and stylish looks and the cool sound control, it complements my car! .. Yeap that's right people, the
Mazda 3 UUX926 is here. Bwahahaha.
St Kilda was packed. In case you fellas didn't know, Girlfriend (wtf-ishly) bought a puppy that draws shitload of attention. The sunglasses shop I went to, the flea market, playground, but got to admitlah, she's pretty cute. Say hello to Cookie (what-a-name.)
Goddamn dog took all the attention from me. But you know, having a cute dog got its thumbs up. My girlfriend was shopping and there were like 3 ladies going "Oh. My. God. That's one of the cutest things I've seen!!" Heh. 2 of them were quite hot. Wouldn't be putting this post up if I asked for their numbers, would I?
Flea market had some cool shite and the 'in' thing nowadays are probably chopping boards, wooden ones. They probably had 6 stores selling wooden chopping boards there. Guess there are no other places to market it than St Kilda's flea market.

Lil Ponies. 5 bucks a ride.


Ma name Donkey.
"Hey lil fella, could you kick that football real hard again?"

His dad told me he'd be the next Harry Kewell. Watch out, Man U.

Then he decides to pet a bitch.
So if you're wondering how I got my car (with fully paid insurance) + new handphone + new sunnies, ask Crown Casino. Or should I say, sponsored. 5.2k in 3 days. minus the car lah I'm paying every month for it.

The N95's awesome. The car's my baby. The new sunnies is so yeng.

Life rocks cause I'm going back to see Mummy Daddy Jie Jie and friends on the 10th (of July)!

No comments:
Post a Comment