5.6.07

I will never forget

Here in Australia, I'll never forget,

- The hug my mom gave me when she had to let me go.
- The tears my friends shed when they sent me off.
- The feeling of my first breath of air in Melbourne
- The seasons, my first summer, autumn, winter and spring.
- My first failure.
- The autumn music concert.
- The friends I've made the heart thing with.
- The first poker game I played
- The first time I won AUD$100 from the casino.
- How happy I was when Tiok and cL happened.
- My second failure.
- The first time I lost AUD$300 from the casino.
- My friends back in M'sia.
- How I was so nervous the first time I played poke
r in the casino.
- The first time I won a poker tournament.
- The first time I went to Sydney.
- Undecided
- The drinking nights & clubs.
- My first rave.
- Joyce & SJ.
- The first time I played table roulette.
- The first time I reached the milestone of AUD$1k in a night.
- The second time I reached the milestone of AUD$1k in a night thanks to NICHOLAS LYE TZE JIANNNN.
- My first job.
- My sister in Adelaide.

- My Mom.
- And Dad.

And I'll never forget,
the girl who took my heart.

I love you, princess.



Fuck you look more beautiful everyday!

No comments: