Imagine her hair straight down covering most of her face - all except a pair of bleeding, beady eyes. As she locks her eyes onto you, she licks her bloodstained lips - pleased, that she has found her prey.
.. who some would call a narcissist, and quite frankly, I can't object, because some probably is retarded. If ever an adjective can be used to describe me, it would be egoistic. I love my family, but I rarely show it. My group of friends in high school are unique. My Melbourne friends made me gamble and get involved with cars. Black Skyline '89 GTR. I've chased 7000kms for this girl named Jane, and that was back in 2006. I'm still crazy for that bitch, and she's my happy ending.
5 comments:
Upon closer inspection,
her eyes scare the crap out of me.
btw..who's that?
er..upon closer inspection,
i think i just found my true love, the one and only.
K.
Her eyes are still scary. Like a dead doll.
Imagine her hair straight down covering most of her face - all except a pair of bleeding, beady eyes. As she locks her eyes onto you, she licks her bloodstained lips - pleased, that she has found her prey.
ARE YOU HORNY OR SCARED?
i'd still be horny man.. haha
hey, do you mind? you guys are talking about my first love.
Post a Comment