Di Malaysia pun macam itu.. di Australia pun macam ini...
Stress weih.
Congratulations Joyce & Shen Jian :)
You both know I'm fucking happy for you two.. and noone in this world deserves each other as much. The dedication and effort Shen Jian puts in, and how you received it positively, Joyce.. put the feelings aside, these are the little things that has helped both of you find each other. It felt like yesterday when Shen Jian first told me in Iylia's place.. "I'm going to ask Joyce for prom."
I don't know who is the lucky one in this, because in both cases, both of you are magnificent. One, being a super tennis player, representing Malaysia, superb sportsman with mature thinking and a determined heart, knowing his priorities, knowing what to do, not to mention fantastic ability in studying..
And one more a sweet girl who always gives me a different opinion about things, someone who is passionate in Christ, and who loves her friends more than anyone I know of. The lady who dresses well, and defended me, which made me decide to bring the friendship closer. Now my little mui mui, Ms. Koon. Well brought up, and very, very willing to sacrifice for her friends. (P/S: Thanks for the car and the bed!)
Well anyway, I did this a few weeks back.. cause I (and everyone else) saw this coming!

Awwww so sweeet.

No comments:
Post a Comment