2007, the year I'm 19.
What did I accomplish when I was 18?
Not much except for a fucked up liver, a 20-day relationship and a certificate to Monash University.
I have a whole list on what I've done wrong in 2006, and my resolution is simple, not to repeat the same mistakes I made in 2006. Ultimately, the only major thing that went wrong was that I did not put in enough effort in my studies. The entry to Melbourne University was just right in front of me, and it was me who pulled myself out of that entrance. Genie boy, how the hell can you do something so stupid?
I can't say that 2006 was a bad year. I'm not sure if I'm looking at this matter the right way, but my year in Melbourne was eff-kin awesome. It makes me feel that, hey, my Trinity year was well worth it even though I didn't make it into Melb Uni. All those new friends I made, new experiences I shared with them, new faces I hated, new keys I held, new food I ate, new weather that was cold and the new feeling of missing a whole bunch of people back in Malaysia.
But perhaps one of the best things that happened to me in 2006 was that new girl I met.
She melts me.
8.1.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment