30.6.06

PJ Boredom

AWESOME PEOPLE I WOULD WANNA MEET

1. Joe Black
2. George Soros
3. Stephan Jenkins
4. Lord Baden-Powell
5. Johann Gauss (FUCKER.)
6. Tim Cahill. Hahaha.

THINGS I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT

1. Things la Zyl, not people. My trusty laptop.
2. Music.
3. Money.
4. Food.
5. Oxygen.
6. Foosball.

I WISH I COULD

1. Spend one more night with her.
2. Play foosball well.
3. Actually get a perfect score for Math.
4. Rotate between living in Melbourne and KL.
5. Joga bonito.
6. Redeem mistakes.

I WANT

1. My children to have Joyce's cheeks.
2. A certificate of entry to UniMelb.
3. To learn how to drift.
4. Abs.
5. Brains.
6. Her.

SONGS THAT I THINK ARE AWESOME

1. Barbara Streisand & Bryan Adams - I've Finally Found Someone
2. Taking Back Sunday - Make Damn Sure
3. Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
4. Third Eye Blind - Deep Inside Of You
5. Bread - Aubrey
6. Starylight Run - Existentialism On Prom Night

HOW I SEE MYSELF IN 10 YEARS

1. In Melbourne, working.
2. Expecting my first child.
3. Hoping it's a legal child.
4. Mr. Tan Eugene, MBA. PhD, ABC, DEF.
5. Playing serious golf.
6. Still playing foosball.

RANDOM FACTS

1. I hate Malaysian motorcyclists.
2. I stopped eating guava in the name of love.
3. My left eye's power is 0 whereas my right eye is about 300.
4. I love mommy.
5. Fazil is cripple.
6. I secretly cherish our moments together. Especially that certain one in the empty tram.

I TAG

1. Chee Leung
2. Sue
3. Lisa
4. Calvin
5. Jasmine
6. ?


My nephew! Buhladdy cute.

No comments: