
I can still fit in my Scout pants! Haha. In fact, it was pretty loose. So to all you idiots (Aaron, Kentrick etc) who think I'm fatter.. go burn in hell.
Wanted to go 5th's Troop Meeting.. but wtf la. I'll go next week or something. Haha. Chee Leung & Jay Tsen called me for futsal later this evening. Still debating with myself if I should go considering I only had 3 hours of sleep.
Haha, should have seen how Junhann and I tapau'd the damn La Sallians (I think la, I thinkkkk they were from La Salle.). Cibai I hate their face wei. Play all the sohai shots he think he damn cool. Mahai let me snake one time, let me pull one time, let JH pull two times and finally, I gave them a piece of my front pin.
FUCKERS. WE WERE DOWN 0-4 SOME MORE. SOHHHHAI.
Damn puas man. Haha. Fuckerrs.

dammmmmn cute mannnn.

No comments:
Post a Comment