29.6.06

PJ!

So.. Eugene's back in Malaysia. Yeah yeah gossip gossip shit Eugene's back and he never tell us goddamnit fucker chau ci bai kan ni nia bloody fucker never tell us he back.

But you guys really should see Ezra, Ashvin, Fung How and Junhann's expression.. haha. Priceless.

Came back and chilled with parents for breakfast. Then I surprised Hannah, then Ezra. Met up with Geoffrey then Jasmine caught me in Starbucks when I was buying coffee.. damn. Williams with Mei, Leroy, Adam, Ashvin, Ezra and Diandran after that. Diandran knocked a Mercedes yesterday.. haha sohai. Ezra is stoned. Mei fits into her bikini and boardpants I bought for her nicely.. I think

Monday, went to school, caught Fung How smoking. "GENE!!!!" Haha. Brought him out of school (in other words, ponteng) then surprised Junhann and all.

Met a few others in AC also.. Ili, Calvin, Alvin, Kareen and all la.

Nothing else to do in Malaysia la.

I went shopping, ate at Williams, dimsum, AhWa's Hokkien Mee, foos, become a taxi driver (again), saw Joyce's house in amazement, went to Jkhoo's house, cL's front gate, Shen Jian's house in Ampang, met my new nephew..

Bila mau yamcha?

No comments: