But let's give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm not very much of a hardcore football fan. There are some hardcore girls who actually know more than me in football. There are some girls who are really football fans, I really saw them in Federation Square, especially the Japanese chicks. Hottt. There are also some girls who know just enough to create a conversation with a guy they are trying to hit on.
But let's face it, majority of girls know nothing.
"Is Manchester United in the World Cup?" -Joyce
"I thought World Cup over already and I thought Australia won because I saw it on the ad." -Tiok
Let's drink to that.

Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!
Placed a small bet on Spain-Ukraine match today. I took a bet on Spain/Draw. Odds 1:14. In other words, $10 to $140. Come on, Luck.

1 comment:
joyce and football. never in the same sentence. but she did get something correct the other day when she said "aussie won 3-1..so last minute.."
Post a Comment