Anyway I lost the $10 bet on the 4-0 ownage. Didn't even bother to watch the match.
Got up at 830 today, debating to myself if I should attend Literature tutorial. 95% made up my mind I should snuggle in bed and just attend Math 2 lecture later then the nerd side of me slapped me hard. It was something about my parents paying so much and me sleeping at home or some sort like that.. haha I can't remember.
Got home at 1230 after Math 2 lecture, then I started on some Math 2 work. Skipped lunch and took a nap at 4. Woke up at 7, continued my Math 2. Somehow realised that Math 2 is much easier than Math 1, but Math 2 is 20% and Math 1 15%. Economics at 10%, Literature 20% and EAP 20%. No exam for History of Ideas, whooopee.
Exams:
Sat 17/6: English for Academic Purpose, 800 words.
Mon 19/6: Mathematics 1.
Tue 20/6: Literature, 1500 words on Earth & Ashes and Interpreter of Maladies.
Wed 21/6: Economics, 40 MCQ.
Thur 22/6: Mathematics 2.
Fri 23/6: Accounting & Chemistry = I DON'T TAKE THOSE SUBJECTS HAHAHAHAHHA I FINISH EXAM EARLIER YOU GUYS!!!!
I don't know how many of you realise it, but I kinda think time flies like really fast this year. I am so going to miss my Trinity year.
Here're pictures in summer to relive memories when I just came.

Eugene not scared.

Jay the chicken. "Weih quite scary ar up here.."

My college.
So how's Taylor's la? Do show me some pics.. hahahaha.
And summer was all it was.

1 comment:
shit man. its gonna be term 3 soon..wtf..
Post a Comment