
OI OI OI!
COME ON AUSSIE. EAT SHIT JAPAN, you overconfident people. Tim Cahill is here to kick your ass. Twice.
I went to Federation Square to watch the match. By golly, the atmosphere was FREAKING AWESOME MAN. I was on the fence whether to watch it there or watch it at home as exams were coming, but I thought to myself, "Hey, this is going to be the one and only Aussie match I can watch in Fed Sq.. cause exams are coming and Brazil VS Aussie is in between Literature and Math 1!!!" So I dragged Chee Leung along. Haha sorry bro. At least you won 85 big bucks.

Money puts a smile on everyone's face.
But I didn't regret it. Not even one bit. This is one of the very few experiences in Australia that I'll treasure, because this is the one thing we all know can never happen in Malaysia. Cheering for your country, riots on the road, walking back home and people high fiving you.. hugging you.. The cheer "Aussie Aussie AUSSIE!" followed by "OI! OI! OI!". Goddaymnn. Makes me want to skip sleep before Math and watch Aussie Brazil match.


cL & some random Aussie fans.
When Cahill scored the equalizer on the 84th minute, flares came about, the crowd went wild, everyone was shouting, and the Japan fans who were "Nippon Nippon Nippon" before this shut'd the fuck up. I mean, what the hell, a stupid shit ass cross made it into a goal which was supposedly a fuckin foul man. Then Cahill scored an amazing 2nd goal, the crowd went wilder. Aloisi with the third.

As we would say it.
GG.
Here's to show you how Federation Square looks like.
Overall, no regrets going to the match tonight. Became more patriotic towards Aussie. Going to wear my Aussie jersey to college tomorrow, bwahahhaa.
Tim Cahill, the Aussie hero. I want to put his name on my jersey.

1 comment:
i tell you, those 2 jap girls, bllooody hypocrites...during match shouting nippon nippon...after match unzip jacket inside got Oz jersey...and yes, support japan, cos of the chicks. haha. thx for the money cahill.
Post a Comment