"Eugene. How do you get girls in clubs?"
I'm sure all you curious motherfuckers wanna be pimpin', especially people like Junhann. Who knows, after you get this few pointers, you may get lucky with the chicks ;)
The most general idea I can dig out is, TAKE THE FUCKING SHOTS.
Yummy.
Take it. Feel the shots. Get tipsy. Do what your mind tells you. Don't think twice.
Secondly, please, guys, have some balls. Think about this. You're going out clubbing with your friends. Well, most of your friends here are guys. And you see another group of girls. Think. If you and your friends are going to compete with each other who will get the most girls, or who will be the first to get a girl, or whatever, it's quite obvious that the girls are going to do the same. Put yourself in their shoes man, you think they want to dance with their group of girl friends all night? They need some dicks man. You got to be the dick.
I don't know how many of you will agree with me when I say, don't dirty dance your friends. It's fucking sad. It just shows that you can't get girls outside from your circle, and that's just.. sad. Please, release them girls. Let the girls get their guys. You, you get yourself a nice decent chick you never met before. If you can't find any or you saw her boyfriend catching you glancing at her, layan yourself only la.

Sohais.
Fourthly, drink more shots. Get more balls.
A tip from my best friend: DCWoT. DCWoT you say? Don't Care What Other's Think I say. Just fucking do your thang man. Who the fuck is going to recognise you the next day other than your friends. You paid fifteen bucks to get in the club man, at least have some fun. If it's boring, HAVE YOUR OWN DAMN FUN. Get your friends together, create your own game. If you feel like dancing alone, dance alone. If you see some hot chick you want to grab, grab. If you feel like stripping, strip.
You're on your way to be a stud. Now, all you need is originality. You got to be creative. How do you pick up girls? Give eye contact. Make sure she gives it back to you. Then, focus. What I did last Friday was, whenever I want to dance with a certain girl, I'll wear my top hat on her head, then I'll go for her.
Well I don't have a picture of a random stranger with my top hat, but I do have a pic of Ai Vyn with it. And she's cute. So yeah.

Alright. So you're all hyped up ready to go to the club with
OMG WTF HAILSTONES IN MELBOURNE. Sorry la, I was typing this then suddenly heard PIK PAK PIK PAK. Wah lao. Damn ons man.

Anyway, as you can see, you can have balls, you can have guts, you can have originality, but you musn't miss out the most important thing. You need a white suit. Lemme emphasize on that. YOU NEED A WHITE SUIT.

Gavin & Niegel
That makes you the motherfucker of all studs.
Ok here are pics of Lust Night.

Chee Leung and my splash. YOU MA BRO MAN.

Sings and urm.. Cheryl?

Caleen Ai Vyn Tioks Joyce (FatCheeks)

Tioks and Joyce (FatCheeks)

Great suit. Great photography. Chee Leung.
Tata party people. ;)

1 comment:
dude got ppl say i look gay with taht suit man..haha..lets kill em.
Post a Comment