7.5.06

I feel photographish

I realised I've been way lazy resizing pictures because my ACDSee (The best resizer for lazy peeps) was lost since I reformatted my computer. But I thought I might just put a few pictures in.

These are the few pictures I took during my trip to Adelaide, an hour West from Melbourne through air. I needed to scratch the itch off my camera, so I requested to get to the beach so I can take some photos. The sunshine was great, the weather was even better. I named my theme for the day, "Shadows".




I caught the sight of this old couple. Felt damn touched as they were happily chatting under the sun, still holding hands. I felt true love.


The Wedding by the beach. Oooh love is in the air.


Sunshine Shadows.


"Hey little fella. You want a picture?"


The sunshine is fucking nice laaaaaaaaaaa.

Ok I guess that's all about Adelaide. There was this time when I got a date with Roselyn in South Melbourne Beach. Got myself this picture.


Seashells by the seashore.

Will post pictures of Lust Night up soon, if i don't feel too lazy. For now, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOI!! Bitch, use the masturbation kit well and don't get AIDS. Remember, you can't trust anyone these days. Not even yourself. So wear those gloves kay?


The casual pimp and the casual pimpette.

Another reason why I can't edit much photos now is,


Life's a bitch.

No comments: