"Gene are you going back in June?"
Well, initially I wasn't.. then I was.. and now, I'm not.
Well, initially every fucking person wasn't la. And I thought no point going back. Then now, everyone's going back. Cibai.
It's only 17 days. And it's not even holidays for those Taylor's/Sunway/HELP/KDU people. It won't be worth it. I'll go home and do nothing.
But 17 days can do a lot of shit. Don't sleep lah. Can go lepak. Can go foos. Can go shopping. Can go AC. Can go shisha. OoOOoOH.
It'll distract your studies. The load of effort you put now. All will be shaky cause you got too many distractions back home.
But I'm a fucking genius.. I can catch up. If I can study like shit now, I can study like shit later too.
You're a dumbass.
No you're a dumbass.
You're going to spend the AUD1.2k in the 17 days of holidays ANYWAY.
No I won't.
Well you can see your friends and family! ;)
The joy of seeing them will triple if I only go back in December.
You get to drive your BMW!!!
Get a fucking car here la.
.. You can thrash Ezra in foos.
He'll shut up then.
He won't. He'll tell me he trained and then he can beat me this time.
Yea hor.
Yeah. I don't want to let Fung How and Ashvin cry again too ;)
Ok I'm not going back.




3 comments:
haha... i like the talking to urself to figure out what u wanna do thing... interesting ;D
we form a 'non going back in june ppl' club la.
sets
Post a Comment