1.5.06

Failure

I got a call from Graham when I went to fix my iPod about half an hour ago. He said he needed to talk to me about my two failures in the practice test last term. Then, he said he had bad news to tell me.

(For those of you who don't know, Graham is my Economics Lecturer/Tutor who happens to be my mentor. Quite famous in his class. He always targets me in lectures. Made me famous amongst the Economics students.)

Damn, guessed it already. Graham told me that the Student Services wouldn't allow me in the committee because of my results and I have to go and see him at half past three.

I failed not because I didn't know how to do. But I didn't bother. The practice test didn't count towards the final marks, so why bother? I rather concentrate on my Literature which carried 5% of my finals.

What the fuck man. All the while in BB I was never fucked like this when I failed. I had nothing to lose.

And now I lost my position in the student committee. Sigh, bad timing. Guess I can't get all the riches in the world.

No comments: