I think I watch an average of 4 movies a week. And finally, I've compiled the movies that I can watch over and over again without getting bored of it.
Seriously, get these DVD's. You won't regret any part of the movie.
13. Pulp Fiction

Tagline: "Yes you did. Yes you did, Brett. You tried to fuck him. And Marcellous Wallace don't like to be fucked by anybody, except Mrs. Wallace." -Jules
12. Troy

Tagline: "Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are, we are lions! Do you know what's waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!" -Achilles
11. Ray

Tagline: "Don't you talk about God! You have any idea how it feels to go blind and still be afraid of the dark? And every day, you stand and pray just for a little light, and you don't get nothing. Cause God don't listen to people like me." -Ray Charles
10. Requiem For A Dream

Tagline: "That's nice, Harry. Other people have told me that before, and it was meaningless. When you say it, I hear it." -Marion
9. Meet Joe Black

Tagline: "Careful Bill, you'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation." -Joe Black
8. Cinderella Man

Tagline: "I have to believe that when things are bad I can change them." -Jim Braddock
7. Kill Bill Vol 1

Tagline: "You and I have unfinished business." The Bride
6. Cruel Intentions

Tagline: "Aunt Helen! God I've missed you!" -Sebastian
5. V for Vendetta

Tagline: "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." -V
4. Sin City

I have this Poster.. haha.
Tagline: "She guides my glance upwards to the pixy person on the roof's edge. Deadly little Miho." -Dwight
3. Fight Club

Tagline: "All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not." -Tyler Durden
Damn Brad Pitt is hot here.
2. Finding Neverland

Tagline: "When I think of your mother, I will always remember how happy she looked sitting there in the parlor watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland and you can visit her any time you like if you just go there yourself." -J.M. Barrie
1. Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

Tagline: "Why do I fall in love with every woman I see who shows me the least bit of attention?" -Joel
Kate Winslet is a wonderful actress. She's stars in both Finding Neverland and Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind. How do you explain that? You really can't judge her by getting nude in Titanic.
You can't blame me for liking Finding Neverland. I loved Peter Pan. And there are stories going around in my family that when I was 6 or 7, I shouted "Fly, Peter Pan, FLY!" in my sleep.
Quotes contribution of imdb.com

No comments:
Post a Comment