30.4.06

I don't know how much more I can stress this

but Third Eye Blind is the best fucking band ever.

I mean seriously, we all know 'Jumper' and the Doo Doo Doo song 'Semi Charmed Life". But how many of you people know their other songs?


Fucking geniuses.

Fuck Green Day, fuck Simple Plan, Third Eye Blind is so classic. They don't bark "SORRYYYY I CAN'T BE PERFECTTT". Their lyrics amaze me. Stephan Jenkins has the voice of serenity.

Well okay, you're an illiterate and you don't know what the fuck Stephan Jenkins is singing. Let me reassure you, ladies and gentleman, if I heard a Third Eye Blind tune in French, I'll still be partying to it. I'll still listen to it every fucking night before I sleep. I'll still sing to it even though noone sings them with me.

Just some sneak previews of their songs.

"..and I fall down on what to say, on something clean, let me be clever, hey oh well, whatever..." Third Eye Blind- Blinded.

"The plans I make still have you in them, cause you come swimming into view, and I'm hanging on your words, like I always used to do." Third Eye Blind- The Background.

"I'm sorry to you but I don't want to call you, but then I want to call you, cause I don't want to crush you, but I feel like crushing you, I took for granted you were with me, I breathe by your looks and you look right through me." Third Eye Blind- Deep Inside Of You

"A footnote in your dance of days, in my mind the record still plays, still wonder what the fuck it says, and hoping there is time.." Third Eye Blind- Crystal Baller.

These songs fucking remind me of prom. I don't know why. Maybe I was listening to them on the way to prom.

Screw downloads. Get their albums.

No comments: