10.12.07

Verdicts

Hole cards: Qh 7c

Free flop, 8c 8d 9s
Button raises 7, called.

Turn: Kh
Button raises 10, raised him 25 more.

River: Ks
Raise 75, button folds.

Verdict: I'm a fucking good bluffer.

Hole cards: Kh Kd
Limped in cause got "greedy".

6c 8d Jd Qd 4h
Fucked by 6/8 two pair.

Verdict: Eugene's a dumbass.

Hole cards: Ah Ad (Sit & Go AUD$75)

Raised, reraise, so I raised the whole table all in (chip leader).

Those who called: Kc Js, Qc Qs, 4d 4c
Flop: Ks Jd 6h
Turn: 7d
River: 7h

= Eugene won the sit & go tournament.

Verdict: Eugene is still fucking ownage.

Coke Zero, Dunhill Blue Fine Cut, Handbrakes & Manual Gear, Hungry Jack's fries, Belly piercings, C cups, Lil muffins, Oranges & of course, the stingray bites..

Verdict: Damn, it really gets lonely here at 1804. I miss you.

No comments: