Apparently.
Okay, okay, so what's been up?
My family's been down in Melb for a few days before getting to Adelaide for my sister's graduation. The only people left here are Donn and Daniel- Daniel's going back in 12 hours. Called Ching earlier cause she's back here too. Wahaha. Donn and Ching can share my misery together!
Mom brought over my com, bought me a new monitor. I'm happy. But aku.. keseoranganlah.
Gotta pack my stuff to bring over to Adelaide soon. Don't know what the family wants to do tonight. Hopefully nothing much. Wanted to bring them to Mornington but Mom disagrees. Too far apparently.
Life's a bore. I wish I was back home with the rest. I wanna eat Hokkien Mee, 223 Nasi Lemak and Paandi's Banana Leaf.
Whether we can make it- I've told you. It doesn't fucking matter.
It will only feel like I've won the race, but not presented a gold medal.
Okay, let's follow and feel.
Good night, people.
14.12.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment