Now, Girlfriend has gone back to Melbourne. My bunch of Melburnian buddies are there playing poker without me. Motherfuckers. I swear when I get my ass back there, I'll fucking whoop all your money in poker. Remember 4d 4h (me) VS Matt's Pocket Aces VS Jay Tsen's Ks 7s on 4s Kc 6s flop? Haha.

And I miss the fucking poker table.
Sorry, Mr. FH for FFK-ing you a few times already.
Moving on, these holidays has been spent most of the time with Ezra. Possibly Hann and Ernie as well. The big fat waste of space has a million friends and when I'm back, he calls me up for breakfast/lunch/dinner/mahjong/more mahjong/clubbing. Thanks dude. And uh. Our little secret in Victoria Station (pffft). Uh. Haha. Thanks for the support mate.
Probably one of the most randomest nights was with Girlfriend up in Genting. Then a few days later she flew off. And then I was up in Genting again with the other empat batang. And then Ipoh the next day. That few days was FUCKING AWESOME. Up in Genting having Coffeebean and Kari Kepala Ikan & sitting in a chicken hor fun shop with Ipoh chicks and friends was motherfuckingly worth the trip(s). Ee Ling is in KLIA now. I'm debating with myself if I should go find her cause she's stranded there for 2 hours and I'm bored. Bah. Fuck it la. Who ask her whoop my ass in mahjong.
This is sick. I'm leaving to UK in about 32 hours. United fucken' Kingdom. I was never much a traveller growing up. Every damn place I go to doesn't give me much good memories. Hong Kong, where I almost lost my life twice. Phuket, to be honest, I have no memories at all. Perth, when I first got together with Vee Vien and fuck it la that was just plain bitter. Then all of a sudden I'm studying in Melbourne, partying my life away, travelling to Sydney twice in a year. Man that was sick. Now, I'm going to UK. For that thing I was once passionate about. Scouting. A hundred bloody years of Scouting. Man. Lord BP's gonna be one happy skelly, mate. It would be a great opportunity for me to relax and y'know, rekindle the scouting spirit in me. Man. I still can't believe it. I have a fucken name card. 2 fucken uniforms. Few accessories I don't need provided by the Malaysian Contingent and hell, I can't believe I'm flying off to UK.
Damn. UK.
It would actually hit me better if I'm actually going with friends. At least one of them from the gang. Jane & Chai Ying would be there but the flight to UK would be a fucking pain in the ass. With people I don't know and shit. Sigh. Guess time would be spent with Jane & Chai Ying there.
And Missy, thanks for spending some time with me. Means a hell load to me and you know it. Say hi to your boyfriend for me.
Guess it's now safe to put up this picture now that Mrs. Chong knows about Mr. Chong going up to Genting (Fucking typical husband-wife story.. wife finds out husband goes to Genting without telling her. Ends up losing money.).

Picture of the year award.
I don't know what the fuck I've been crapping here now. I guess my point of this post is.
It's a day off before I leave to UK. I'm sorry for fuck shites I did to you guys. Friends. Thanks for the awesome nights in clubs and all. Thanks for the daytrips in Genting & Ipoh. Thanks for the heart to heart talks/balls to balls talks. UK ain't gonna be as fun as me staying in M'sia. I just know it, but I'm just going for experience. It may surprise me, and it may not. And if it wasn't for me going to UK, I probably won't have the fun I had these hols. And missy. Haha. It's funny how you named yourself missy but it's all cool and thanks for shite and sorry for shite. Girlfriend? Sorry for being a dumbass boyfriend for not calling and stuff, and all the accumulated small problems I've caused. I'll call you real often in UK. Promise. Cause I probably won't have anything to do there.
I'm going to miss you people. Sigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment