The perfect post-clubbing song.
Mahai Maisons was packed man. They're more batangs than boobs. I need to shift to Ipoh soon man. And man, I'm fucking washed out. Okay my playlist song just changed. Absolutely is a pretty fucking good post-clubbing song as well. Anyway. The fucking guys waiting beside the podium are fucking retards. What the hell you waiting for man, for the girl to actually shake her tits in front of your face (wink Ezra)? Or when she gets down of the podium so you can have a chance to dance with her/get her number/spread her legs? Mahai a bit the loser right. Fuck man. I miss the Melbourne clubbing scene. Girls are all sporting and guys have balls. The RnB is actually good. The trance/house, better. And the alcohol. My, my. Can still remember Nick, Sergio, was it Chee Leung and I downing the fucking absinth. That was crazy, mate. Those were the days. Clubbing now is too fucking expensive for me. Will try to give Malaysian clubs another try tomorrow. Somewhere.. where pussies (not boobs) are more than batangs.
Maybe UK clubs will impress me.
Jason Mraz, out!
And The Girlfriend is going clubbing tomorrow. I should go get naughty myself, shan't I?
20.7.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment