I have this sudden crave for jazz music. I think I got that part of me from my dad. I've been downloading jazz music non stop.
AND.
There's this tune I heard from Crown Casino the other day. Its saxophone and shit, something all casinos would use as their theme song. You know.. that tune.
FUCK I WISH SOMEONE WOULD JUST GIVE ME THE NAME TO THAT SONG. The closest I got to it was Michael Buble's Sway (the starting part only lah.)
And speaking of casinos.
I'm only 19 and I've never been to US, or for that matter, Las Vegas..
but I know pretty a lot of casinos there.
Rio, Palms, Bellagio, Caesar's..
Mom and Dad, I know you've been warning me about casinos and stuff.
BUT IM PRETTY DAMN SURE WHEN I EARN MY FIRST $100,000 I WOULD TAKE TEN TO LAS FUCKEN VEGAS. ..

Fuck I can almost hear them commentators go,
"Here in The Palms Casino, the final table in the World Series of Poker Main Event. Those who made it to the final table are pro's Daniel Negreanu, Sammy Farha, Doyle Brunson, Jennifer Harman, Eli Elezra, Antonio Esfandiari, Gus Hansen, Phil Ivey, and amateurs, 21 years-old Iylia Farhan and Tan Eugene! Surprisingly, Tan Eugene with the big chip lead and Gus Hansen trailing behind."
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that must be like a goddamn dream come true. And btw, if I ever win the WSOP, feel free to ask me for a car.
and three guys watching a cooking show on tv is just gay.
Night guys. - 7.46 am, Tuesday (no class) :P

No comments:
Post a Comment