I hope you liked your birthday. I know it wasn't the best of birthdays, but its all part of a PLOT! It'll get better in the coming years so you'll cling on to me. Nyek nyek.

Eww, I think I have to get a haircut. My hair's all thick and bushy like a lion. Raargh. Do you want me to get a haircut, baby?
I'm terribly tired right now so I'll probably head to bed after this post. This is just a tiny lil reminder to tell you wish you Happy Birthday another time before I sleep. You do know your boyfriend loves you right?

Koiii!
You light up my day- almost everyday. Waking up beside you is the next best thing after having baked beans, orange juice, bacon in bed. hahAhah. I'm kidding. I want to take this chance to say to you,
I love you. What makes you different, makes you BEAUTIFUL.
Your retarded hair, your weird sometimes gluttonish sometimes 1 meal a day appetite,
your shopping frenzies, your attitude towards my sensitivity, my ego,
these are the things which makes you so special to me.
I love you for these things- AND MORE.
And you know one thing that I love about us?
We take good pictures together baHhaa.

Have I forgot to mention I'm with the most beautiful, sexiest and sweetest lady alive?
I love you. Have a great 19th year, and I hope to spend your 20th with you.
=)

No comments:
Post a Comment