21.5.07

Its fucken' windy out there mate!

I went out to get Hungry Jack's, and my cap flew off. I ran from Franklin/Swanston St to Victoria St. (approximately 50m).

Was a pretty stuffed up week.

Went to Uni on Wed- just to skip class. I don't know what I was thinking.
Skipped Uni on Thurs as well- "Did not feel well"

Went to Uni on Fri- but I didn't have class. Accompanied girlfriend while she did her Econs tute test.

Played poker on Saturday night and won 5 bucks. Not worth i
t.

Oh yeah did I tell you I'm on a poker winning spree? Won some big bucks in Crown's the other night. Nyamm.

And this laptop feels like a new one because reformatting is bliss.

Besides, I did that cause

I BOUGHT A NEW 19" LCD MONITOR.



Bwahahhaa.

Oh and Ash, as I told you, my phone's pretty damn fucked up now. Lost all my contacts so I have no way of contacting you.

But Happy Birthday bro.

And to you too, best bud.

Hope you get laid soon.



Missing those of you back in Malaysia. Sudden homesickness.

VY's cock talk.
Hann's bullshit.
Dian's stoner hai face.
FH's "The irony of this is so sickening.."
Ezra's fatfuckface.
Mud with Ernie (busy lah fucker cannot MUD)
Barath's Shamanism.

Bahh.

No comments: