Crowns.
Half an hour on the blackjack table. One blackjack, 3 pairs, 2 perfect pairs. I broke even. Started the day with $100 which Nicky borrowed me because of the stupid bank who hasn't put money in my account. I wanted to go play poker until I noticed the $5 roulette table.
My balls were itchy.
First round, hit.
Second round, hit.
Third round, hit.
Fourth round, hit.
Fifth round, hit.
Sixth round.. ahh fuck this is boring (Up $200). Let's play pure straight up's. Put 5 numbers.
10 Black. Hit.
Woohooo.
Seventh round, hit.
Eight round, hit.
Zyl: Motherfucker.
Ninth round, hit.
Tenth round, aww I lost. Surprise surprise!
Was up $300 then played a lil more cause Nicky came.
Lost $100 so overall up $200.
Fun day, nyek nyek.
Oh I got a job at Matt's place. GTA Consultants. Working casually, counting cars. Hahaha.
Taaaaa.
23.5.07
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment