Meanwhile, for you people who wasted your time coming to this site,

Thanks peeeeps.

JW Premier. Wtf.

Heh..
Discovered a new equation. Swing + JW Premier + One more shot of swing = Vomit x 3
I actually have vomit pictures of Fung How but I'm contemplating whether to post them up.
Anyway,
Fhow Play, thanks for the birthday celebration. We went down in style yo.
Ezzyyy, have to fucking admit, you can fucking drink like a dog weih. Fuck you. Bragging rights.
Hann, thanks for the washing up and stuff.. haha.
VoonZ, thanks for rubbing cake on my nipples.
Ernie, thanks for telling me I'm doing fine while I'm driving.. and the RM1.70 for toll too.
Diandran, peace la God =)
Barath the Shamaaaan. Believe in God (Diandran)!
TC, at least you showed face lar :P
Leroy also got to take care of people.. Indian blood can drink a lot la.
My Trinity family, thanks for coming =)
And Princess, thanks for being my Princess.

No comments:
Post a Comment