14.2.07

A 19-year-old's wishes.

I was asked to wish, as it was my birthday.

I wish more happiness for my Mommy.
And that my Sister passes her final year (Dentistry with flying colours).
I wish longevity and graciousness for my family.
My cousin to succeed in IMU.
AND MICHELLE TEE TO GO OUT YAMCHA WITH ME ONCE IN MY LIFE (Happy?)

I wish Fung How & Junhann the best of luck in STPM, and that they would know that studying is important to make it into a good local University. I wish they're more financially stable too.
I wish Ezra's charm would finally reveal to the girls he like.
I wish Diandran makes his way up well as a cook and can FINALLY step into my kitchen to cook for me! Haha.
I wish Voon Ying and Joyce will go through ups and downs in their relationship together and end up happy happy :)
I wish Tah Chuen would stop switching courses and be happy with his Shanny Booo.
I wish Barath gains more confidence and Chia Ern to get new shoes.
I wish Geoffrey becomes a gynaechologist.
I wish Ashvin gets enough funds to support Dee's holiday to Melbourne!
I wish Mei Vern gets her ass to Melbourne so she can spend quality BFF time with ME!
I wish I get to relive A&W days with Hannah.
And Leroy, mari kita minum.
I wish Yee Lynn would talk to me more.

I wish Tiok Nee and Chee Leung happiness!
I wish Jane's hands would heal and she doesn't become Catwoman.
I wish Iylia all the best.
I wish Chai Ying would grow taller!
I wish MellyBoo would finally fall in love, and
I wish ChingBabes all the best in her Trinity Finals!
I wish KoiHottie wouldn't call me TuaPuiKia.
I wish Shen Jian & Joyce would be happy ever after and be ever so loveable as they are now.
I wish Nick would stop being a freaking girl.
I wish Jay Tsen would forgive me for leaving him out at first, but hey, thanks for Valentine's yo :p
And Matt & Dawn to be haaaappy! :)
I wish Gavin wouldn't be a noob
And Chris to remain Chris!

Alsooo,
I wish that days like today would remain forever, Princess!

Do me a favour guys, and grant me those wishes!

Edit:
(I knew I shouldn't have done this, people I missed out now angry at me. Tell me la if I missed you out, don't emo with me quietly.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u so greedy, make so many wishes, sure wont be granted one!! especially the one u wished on me!! ahaha

Anonymous said...

fucker WHAT ABOUT ME?!
u forgot u have another COUSIN SISTER IS IT!.. Basket...

Anonymous said...

ok now im happy..
thank u... :D

Gemynd said...

Your wish for my new shoes will be granted, in exchange for the small sum of $100 AUD. Yes, I really don't mind shoes that cheap.

Cheers!