Believe me when I say, you're one of the greatest girls I know.
Believe me when I speak, I never have truthfully spoke bad things about you.
Believe me when I advise, for I, like all of our friends, want the best for you.
Be strong. I got your back, for the countless times you had mine.
For the countless times we spent together.
For all the rough moments.
Our friendship still stood strong, didn't it? :)
To her who was hurt,
Now is not the time,
As I have stressed, any more emotions because of this
Will only help her accomplish more.
So be focused! Be strong! Be that cheerful lady I knew,
For that lady was pretty with her smile!
And to her who was hurt,
I hope it's now a past tense, cheer up, Miss.
For she is nothing more than a flirt,
And it became the whole reason why we, and him,
Would much prefer you to her.
- Eugene, big koko.
8.11.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment