Hi! How are you? I'm fine. Except for the time you FUCKING PUT A CROSS ON MY PICURE and the part where you said that it was good that Michael won the best dance because we were "shufflers".
You fucking loser.
It's bad enough you're a loser, you're a fucking gay loser. Damn, Momma must be sad. I mean, what the fuck? You bringing a model to the ball?
YOUR MODEL IS DAMN UGLY LAH. She probably modelled for McDonalds so that they could stuff a fucking paper bag on her head. Gotta admit she got quite some body there. She looked pretty damn good when she was standing beside you, but hell, when she was away from you, FUCKKKKK!! Macam dilanggar komet. Probably the reason why she wasn't so ugly when she was with you is cause you were fucking 10x uglier.
And it was so fucking obvious you tried to stand out with that greyish silverish tie with black shirt. Oh come on, contrasting is sooooo yesterday. Mix around with colours, if you're metro enough, you'll know how to dress like Mughni and yours truly. But hey, you're not metro, so you're gay! Motherfucker. Bet it must've hurt like fuck when I went up to get the prize, eh? Ooh the sound of jealousy.
AND WHICH MOTHERFUCKING GUY USES A MAKE UP?
Like totally dude, uber gay.
Don't think I haven't seen you dance in your fucking room, the video spread all over. That was something to humour us during the cold winter nights. Yeap, you dancing. At least when I fucking dance, people crowd around me and encourage me to go more. But you? SUCK MY COCK BABEEHHH. You fucking hardly stand a chance to outdance me, motherfucker.
So don't talk about my dancing, or my shuffling.
Don't put crosses below my face.
And motherfuckingly important, don't mess with me. I don't want to be anywhere associated with your gay ass, your ugly 'date' and you.
You're lucky you're Chris' cousin and Caleen's friend, if not, it's showdown.
Shen Jian and I are out for your ass, motherfucker.
7.11.06
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

24 comments:
come ah lets whack ppl.. whack to hospital.. come la come la come la.. whack whack whack!! pow.. die.
You're fucking vain, huh.
Aiya...eh is he a malaysian?tell him dont fucking mess with my bestie or i'll chop his balls when he is back here.tell him a lim fung how said this. yours truly,ballocks 101.
come ah...he's in my freakin class la...add a cheeleung to the hunting party..that cibai think he damngreat seriously...
Quit "fucking" around.. =P
err, ohkay. hahahahaa. =).
whack whack whack poowwwww!!!
yeah he's malaysian. penang lang. wong pow nee's grandson or something.. haha.
WOW REALLY?
Who's that?
And weh I don't believe you need so many people to whack one poor fucker lar. 3 people jump on him enough edi. In the words of JH, "ASSAULT".
i didn't ask anyone to whack him also :(
what u talking 3 ppl to whack that noob? Koi go, he gg.com ledi la!! haha
You got me on yo side nigga.
Koi will bitchslap his sorry ass man.
Hahaha~~ BB the best, the best for BB..
^^ Loser
Gemynd is gay man. Eh introduce gemynd to him la. tsk. =D
J'adore tu. Je pense que il est tres triste.
someones letting the angry kid out.
I'm not sad/triste. Just a happy go lucky college dude. =)
Lies. He's an emo kid.
Damn...i wont be so obvious next time la. haha...
I could catch your slang anyday, Nada.. haha.
No matter if I appear mysterious or not, I always got your back bro. Ill catch ya in M'sia someone ayt?
motherfucker.
you better do man.. i'll fucking show you around.
Its a date.
Post a Comment