I'm at my old apartment building, down at the cafeteria leeching of their internet. It feels pretty Starbucks-y.. eating while you're online. Haha.
Exams tomorrow, Mathematics 1A on Monday, Literature Tuesday. On Wednesday there's Economics followed by Mathematics 2 on Friday.
I called Ezra, Hann and Fung How the other day and it seems love is in the air in M'sia.

Miss you fucks like crazy.
We got Zyl and Stesha, Mei and Joe Vuei, Voon Ying and Joyce (My little Voon Voon is all grown up!).. Junhann and his bisexual gf.. Calvin and Grace.
Old school couples Hannah and Leroy, Ashvin and Dee..
AND NOW WE HAVE CHEE LEUNG AND TIOKS.
WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. AWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. I probably don't show it enough (with all that teasings and Strepsils jokes) but my two best mates here in Melbourne, I'm fucking happy for both of you! (Although I know I'm going to be looonely now because, yea, my two closest friends are together which = that I don't get to spend time with either when I'm bored).

Oh-so-exciting!
Ooh Zyl.. look what I found in the streets of Melbourne.
Aih. When's my spring time coming? Janey Janey Janey, when?


1 comment:
hey im a student in trinity,and i live a life very much different from yours.i envy you so much,the way you have evtg going-i've seen u couple of times before here & there,but didnt even knoe ur name.anyhows,for me its freaking cold n lonely out here & i've been contemplating suicide even-and i have NO IDEA why im telling you all this.but maybe one fine day,when things get better for me our roads mite cross.have a great life,eugene.
Post a Comment