11.9.06

Hey, Miss Anonymous!

Well I'm guessing you're a female because females usually don't space out after commas, but then again I might be wrong. (Well if you are a hot chick, email me your number!)

Okay joke time over, I'm kidding. Well, whether you're a guy or a girl, it doesn't really matter to me.

I probably have seen you a couple of times as well, and I probably don't know your name. I do think that it's fucking cold out here.

But. I don't feel the least bit of loneliness (Okay I'm lying. Of course I do.. but I have great mates to cheer me up).

I can understand how my mates back in Malaysia envy my way of living, mostly because I have the freedom I want, the space I need and the financial support. Most students of Trinity, as far as I know, love Melbourne because of the freedom they don't get back in their home.

But you're a fellow Trinity student, I doubt you should, at any time, envy the way I live. Perhaps in the long run, you would be able to live a much better life than I do. I drink too much, I party too much. Most likely, you wouldn't even see me in Melbourne Uni if my grades do not start improving.

My mother nags me at least 48 times a day, "Stop all your hard liquor drinking, you're killing your own liver! Concentrate! I send you to Australia to study, not do anything else!"

Coincidentally, my favourite game is "Let's not listen to Mommy and check out her angry face!".

So in the long run, I'd probably get liver & kidney failure, black lungs, a fucked-up left knee and end up in Deakin University or LaTrobe Uni.

I don't know how you live your life, but I'm not letting my college year go to waste. Imagine, after college, there's University (more partying) but no more games after that. It's the gateway to adulthood. And fuck, I'm not looking forward to it. Have I told anyone that my favourite cartoon of all time is Peter Pan? Let's find Neverland.

Things will only get better if you want it to be. Yes, maybe one fine day, our roads will cross. But if you would never wanna show up, then good luck to you. Maybe you can join our Poker Night this Friday. By the way, people who are coming for Poker Night, you're to wear formal attire, not just a shirt. You need a blazer with it and girls, pick your best prom dress outfit. Think about it, you can ask for a new one from your mother for the Trinity Ball. =)

But don't envy me. I live a good life because I have a great group of friends, and you should find yourself one too.

But if your name happens to be Eddie, Hee Zheng or Tze Meng, I take my words back.

Have a good day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious.hilarious.anyhows,you've no idea how depressing it is for me (& i don't blame ya,cos i haven;t told anytg)and there's no way possible you can understand how bad it gets for me-sure i have plenty of friends,above average grades and all that hu-ha fiesta shit,but....well,i don't think i can explain to you,and i prob won't b visiting you're site again so don't waste you're time on this-i'm hopelessly depressed and my thoughts permanently clouded,maybe you'll figure who i am when i do actually committ suicide.or not.who knows.this is it for me,thanks for taking the time & again,have a fantastic (despite what you claim) life.

MISTER anonymous.

eugene said...

oooh.. someone with plenty of friends, above average grades but wants to committ suicide. hmm.

tutor me? :)