18.8.06

Get well soon.

I'm coughing, stoning in Gavin's room with 3 other assholes. Two of them hasn't completed their HOI essay, and one's sleeping. The room smells like mint cause.. we shisha'd.

Glad I'm done with the essay though. Iylia's playing some trance music. I feel like going clubbing. But I'm in my singlet. That's because I just came back from the gym.

The night's cold. The wind is blowing like a hairdryer. Just that it's cold air.

I'm stoning in this room if you didn't know by now. Stupid shisha.



Omg this song is damn layan... Dream Dance Alliance - Intensity. I feel like clubbingggg omg.. Pics from Mughni's birthday party!


Ai Vyn.


Jay.

Random pics in my laptop.


Me and
Dawn Yang's sister. Haha.


:)


Tiok's.


Ying's.


Joyce Gene Jay.

I'm stoning.. damnit. I love beer. I'm in a room full of fucking stoners. Everyone's laughing.

"I love beer."
"I love coke."
"I love sex."
"Do you know how fun sex is ar?"

"It's like.. fucking a pie."
'HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA"


Aihs.. stone nights.

Get well soon, people. Get well soon, Janey. Can't wait to hear you sing next week. :)

No comments: