12.8.06

The Bachelor Pad

Oklar, the new apartment's kiinda nice.

I mean, you can bring chicks home, you can walk around your house naked, you get to shit with the toilet door open so you can hear music and recently, 'you' also can get 14 people in the place, smoke shisha, drink lots and lots of alcohol and get high.


I loooove my beanbag.

Yes ladies and gentleman, we had an English assignment essay to pass up on Friday, and Thursday night we were obeying the Satan's whisper to finish the Chivas and Jeigermeister.

Well we eventually finished the essay la, half drunkly. We also saw Jay Tsen strip cause he lost in tai ti.


The cards that made him strip.

The very next night saw us spending Graham's (Economics lecturer) birthday in Sofia's for pasta, and another 'housewarming' party.

Bring on the Bombay Sapphire, and more Jeiger Bombs!

Situation: Everyone high (alcoholically & shishacally). Iylia stripped. Jay stripped. Chee Leung stripped. Tiok tipsy. Sober people kept playing tai ti (Ching, Mel). Ying high on shisha. Jane on gin & tonic. Gavin shuffling. Eugene almost dead.



Jessica, Jane, Ying.

It was really like a club lar. We dimmed the lights, smoked shisha, blasted the speakers, played tai ti, drank a shitload, made a fuckload of noise..


The morning after.

I sometimes wonder if I have neighbours.

Typing this @ Tiok's place. I still don't have the fucking internet.

No comments: