I didn't dare to do anything in the club. The closest contact I came to a girl was when Chris's sister tried to urm, "go down" on me la, well not in that way, but in a dancing way, then someone yelled "He's Chris's age lah!" Haha.
I was pretty damn wasted downstairs of Blvd but I tried to control. I sat down on the sofa then I felt my head got pushed. I looked up and there was her =) Joyce, Tiok Nee trailed behind her. I heard Benny Bennasi's song playing so I went to shuffle shuffle a bit. I got tired, and went to the back of the club. I saw three of them there and I sat beside Jane. Don't know why.. suddenly Tiok Nee and Joyce went to toilet. I don't know they plan one or what.. but.. haha. I had a good chat with her. As we left the club, I placed my jacket on her. These girls, so cold yet wanna wear so little. Sigh. She just replied with a,
"So nice ah?" with the same tone when I first asked her.. =)
Spent some time in her house today after soccer practice and we went to Pancake Parlour & Safeway together with Tioks, Joyce and Jason Khoo. Went back to her house to transfer sitcoms for the lady and now I'm back, and contented.
Oh by the way, this happened.
"So what did you get for Tiok Nee?"
"I didn't really go to Crown.. I went to Richmond."
"I went shopping just now for my sister. I'm back home already.. why you go Richmond for? Got sales never take me!"
"Oh.. I went there to get The All-American Rejects tickets. I was thinking if you would like to go with me.."
"I don't know what to say.."
Yes kids, I'm going to The All-American Rejects concert!


No comments:
Post a Comment