Happy Birthday Tioks! And Ms. Gan, you're beautiful.
She really isn't the prettiest girl I've seen. I mean, every guy lies when they tell their girlfriend "You're the prettiest girl I've met." and go back wanking off to Jessica Alba. But it's just something about her smile, a contagious smile. It's something about the way she texts me, nowadays with smileys.
It's that thing when she texted me, "You're awesomely sweet."
It's that thing about the cookies she baked for me.
It's also about waking up to her smses.
And Joyce, you said the most touching thing a man could ever hear. I actually broke down during Economics Lecture hearing what Joyce told Jane.
"Have you realised that Eugene is always behind your back and is always there when you needed someone?"
Maths 1- 81%
Maths 2- 89%
Economics- 80%
Don't you play with meeee
My paper heart will bleeeeeed.

No comments:
Post a Comment