20.6.06

Literature/Invigilator Watching Exam

Oh my God! Hands down the hottest invigilator I've ever seen IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I mean, duh, considering I get fucking penguins invigilating me back in Malaysia. She was this gorgeous chick, I think she's probably 25. Should be some Trinity alumni student helping the staff. By the way, the exam's still on and I walked out after 1 hour and 30 minutes, that's 1 hour and 30 minutes before time's up. I usually hate Literature exams.

I noticed her the moment I stepped into the hall. Oooooooh. Hot chickk. She was wearing her white long trench coat, with a white scarf. Pointy shoes and a brown Calvin Klein jeans (yea I was staring at her ass.. doh). She tied her hair with a light blue hairband. At one point me observing her, she took out her trench coat, revealing her black Ralph Lauren long sleeve. Classy chick, I thought. Dammmmmn.

Then I started to do my exam after 15 minutes staring at her. I think she kinda noticed (ack!). I motivated myself to finish the exam fast so that I could dedicate my time watching her.. heh. Whenever I look up to see the time, I see her. And she somehow gives me points to write in my essay. It's like I somehow become Shakespeare or something. Things I never thought about last night about the essay sprang to me like.. how I would spring her on bed. Yes, call me Genespeare. I really concentrated on finishing in fast because I don't give two fucks about what I get in Lit anyway and spend the rest of the exam just.. being in the same room as her :P

I saw sly devils asking her to 'accompany' them to the toilet. Fuckers. But I don't blame them la. I would too if I'm some desperate nerd who never got a chance with the hottest chick in school. Oh well =]

Yeah so the more I look at her, the more I wrote in my essay. Finishing the essay in an hour twenty flat, I looked up to see her chatting with the head invigilator. She took her stuff and left. And there goes my reason for staying in the exam hall.

I was thinking that at the last 30 minutes, I could raise my hand and ask her to collect my paper.. and she'd accompany me to the exit.. where I would ask for her number (haha fantasies). She must've gotten those jeans from Mars 'cause her ass, it's out of the world! (fucking corny la I know.. learned from TV one.)

But anyway, she FUCKING LEFT.

No more Ms. Invigilator with Ralph Lauren shirt, cK brown jeans and pointy shoes with baby blue hairband.

She was hot la. I swear to God. Why aren't there any hot Trinity chicks this year? Fuck man.

Oh btw.. she was Chinese lar. I got no Ah-mo eyes.

No comments: