20.6.06

Because I got tagged

Haha remember the song Because I Got High from Afroman? Fucking funny.

Ten years ago I was:
A ladies' man with balls. I confessed to my teacher that I liked that chick in the next class (2 Melati). Yeah lah, it was Su Jan. I also vaguely remember the presence of Andrew, Adrian and Ayrton. And Hsu Ann. Ahh, Std. 2 life.

Five years ago I was:
the happiest boy alive. Received my Tenderfoot badge. I became a Scout. And this was when my passion started. I would run 5 rounds of Astaka if asked. I would do 200 push ups if asked. And I emerged 4th in Form! Now where did the brains go :( Btw, I was still a ladies' man.

One year ago I was:

Pretty messed up with studies, love life and things like that. June, hmm. Pretty much helping out with campfire, fucking around, singing Air Supply in class after PJ, playing squash, shouting at Mom, rebelling against teacher, skipping school for one week in a row, camwhored with the class, OH YEAH DRIVING AROUND CAUSE I GOT MY LICENCE ALREADY. More like, fetching people around.

Yesterday I was:
A very happy boy. Math was pretty damn difficult, but nevertheless there are things that gave me reasons to smile for the whole day. I was also giving up on Literature. It was a boring day anyway. Note: still a ladies' man.

Five most recent songs I listened to:
Taking Back Sunday- Makedamnsure
Taking Back Sunday- Cute Without The E
Taking Back Sunday- This Photograph Is Proof

Taking Back Sunday- You're So Last Summer
Taking Back Sunday- Slow Dance On The Inside

Five songs I know all the words to:
Enrique Iglesias- Hero (Bwahaha)
Ging Gang Gooli!
Silvery Moon

5th Petaling Troop Song
Jamaican Farewell


Five places ideal to run away to:
Well, Melbourne's one. And it IS ideal.
And I don't get the point of this question.

Five items I really want:
Pretty contented with life.. maybe a bigger apartment.
MY FUCKING WINDOWS XP CD.
A Certificate of Acceptance to University of Melbourne.

Ah Hwa Hokkien Mee.
And I would kill for Mommy's cooking too.


Five things I should be doing right now:
Study for Demand & Supply.
Study for Equilibrium.
Study for Elasticity.
Study for Market Structures.
Practice Maths 2.


Five biggest joys in life:
13th November 2002 with Vee Vien.
27th October 2005, I asked Jane to prom. oklar this event brought me the most joyful time so far in life.
12th February 2006, to see my friends send me off.
20th February 2006, with Jane.
5th May 2006, when my Mom called me to thank me for the birthday presents.

Five people to tag:
Fazil
Chee Leung

Sue Wei
Jasmine
I need to know more friends with blogs.


This is damn gay.. but oh well, just to keep the tag running.

No comments: