3.5.06

I've been a bad boy

Due to the tiring day(s) of studying, I decided to give myself a break today.

I skipped Literature Tutorial.
I woke up in time for Maths 2 Lecture. And I know what the fuck Sasha is lecturing about for the first time! Studying rocks.
Then I went to lunch.
After that, we had our Mathematics 1 Lecture. They were teaching chapter 7, I was doing chapter 9. Teacher's too slow.
Then I went to play foosball.
And played. And played.
Then I ate at A1 Cafe.
And bought Maggi Mi in the Asian Grocery mart.
Stoned a while in front of the State Library.
Koi Lin took off my cap.
And the rest laughed at me for looking like a nerd with the hairdo and the spectacles.
But hey. The good guys get all the girls.


Eugene The Nerd

Didn't even do my mathematics today. I should be extra hardworking tomorrow. Hopefully.

No comments: