5.5.06

I have lecturers and tutors, but I am my own teacher

The day started off with Mathematics Two, where I could answer most questions Andrew asked. It continued with Mathematics One, where I could not answer the questions Philip gave us. After EAP, I was scheduled to go dinner with Caleen in Lygon, but because I didn't do any studying yesterday, I backed out and went home instead. After packing my bag with Economics and Mathematics stuff, I walked to Subway to get myself a footlong cheese steak.

Dragged my ass to Leeper Library where I got some History of Ideas assignments done.
Then I dragged my ass to Baillieu library to get some Economics done.
And I got home with extra two books from the libraries.

And did a lil bit of Mathematics One when I got home.

I chat'd a while in between sums, and found out how much I miss having talk cock sessions with my friends. Just sitting down in the mamak near Asia Cafe, usually just the four of us, Fung How, Junhann, Tah Chuen and myself, just talking and talking and talking.

And I also miss our first night clubbing in Sunway. Yeah, the one where we booked the hotel.

Hahahaha can't forget how whiny Tah Chuen was that night. Sigh.

Freaking tired, but can't wait for tomorrow. Lust Night @ Heist. Dressing up as a pimp or whore gives you a free entry. Strippers at midnight.

I love Melbourne.

No comments: