Because, ladies and gentleman, Thursday's the end of my 'fiscal' week of studying! I take a break on Friday and Saturday, and continue my studying on Sunday.
Okay let's evaluate last 'fiscal' week.
Friday: Partypartyparty, Lust Night.
Saturday: Attended Mathematics 1 Support Lecture, then felt inspired to do more. So didn't break.
Sunday: Gave myself a break for Koi's birthday.
Monday: After big noise practice, did some EAP work. Night: Math 2, the Adjoint Matrix Method thingy.
Tuesday: Uh-oh.. went to movies with Roselyn. It was movie night! Did some graph sketching till late night. By the way, MI3 sucks. They got a cool car tho'.
Wednesday: Did HOI assignment after EAP class. Night: Math 1 Graph Sketching. Kim Fui's help.
Thursday: GOT CORRECT FOR MY MATHS 1 QUIZ THIS EVENING. I PWN. Went for Maths 1 Support Lecture during lunch on Functions. Night: Studied tomorrow's Economics lecture thoroughly. Perfect Competition.
Wow, I only broke my study quota on Sunday and Tuesday. Sunday was made up with Saturday. Only Tuesday? Gosh. I can already hear you girls sobbing your heart out that Eugene's now uncool and a nerd.
But fuck it. Fiscal week's over. Tomorrow, Big Noise after class. Friday's party night. Hush Bar. Mambo Night.
*Big Noise: Event where everyone assembles to an area, get their instruments, make as much noise as possible.
The Uni's having the poster sale again. Thinking of getting another poster. But because of scarce space in my room/pocket, I guess I'll save it for another day.
p/s: I learned two new words today.

Joyce, Joyce..

2 comments:
joyce gets all her power from those cheeks..
she's a bombdiggidy cheek person
Post a Comment